Monday, December 7, 2009

What's New?

It's another boring day of not much else to do. Wait...I take that back, I have the unfortunate luck of having to skip class this morning, hence me typing this right now. Why am I skipping class this morning, you may ask? Well, I have this major research paper that's due by 5 pm this afternoon, and I have a paragraph out of 10 pages actually accomplished, so yeah, that takes priority at the moment. The reason it's not completed as of yet, is due to my procrastination, and I thought the paper was actually due this Friday, until our professor told us not to forget about our paper due Monday. Apparently, I misread our syllabus.

On a slightly different and upbeat note, it is December! Which means Christmas is just around the corner, one of my favorite holidays, and maybe because my birthday soon follows Christmas as well. :) Another good thing about December is that next week is finals week, and the semester will finally be over, too much stuff keeps piling up throughout the semester and so by the time I actually have time to do stuff, I have a stack of stuff to do that's a mile high. So the end of the semester is just great. What would be even more great, is if I actually was graduating, but I'm not. :(

Last night, I went to my brother's Christmas by Candlelight concert at the college where he attends and it was pretty great, like it is the last couple years I have gone. Luckily, there weren't any "Nargles in the Mistletoe" (from Jingle Spells 2 by the Moaning Myrtles), so as this is a shorter blog due to me desperately needing to work on my paper, I will leave you and hope to do another blog soon. :) xxxx


------------------
Other places to find me:
http://www.twitter.com/AlishaRae
http://www.myspace.com/alirae03
http://www.youtube.com/user/alirae03

No comments:

Post a Comment