Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas All!

I would like to take this opportunity to say Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all. It has been a while since my last blog, that I thought I'd take the liberty to write one now. :) It is currently Christmas Break and Christmas is in just in a couple days, but my break hasn't been going too well. I mean break is great, no classes, etc, but there's plenty to worry about.

My GPA went down a little and after the episode over the summer I can't afford my GPA to get lower (please don't ask). Plus, today I get a text from my mom that a girl I graduated high school with in 2003, has passed away last night, and there's no one here for me to talk to about it, since everyone has gone home for break. So, I continually have music, movies, hulu.com on, etc. to keep me from having quiet time to think. I hate that things just keep happening like this. Four years ago the same thing happened, but obviously to someone else from my high school graduating class and I was in denial and for some reason hysterical, even though, the guy and I never got along in high school, but loosing a peer and someone you know is extremely hard, especially when their the same age as you. So, if I know when the funeral is I'm going to try to go, hopefully, it's not Monday, but if it is that's okay too. My only objection to Monday is, is the fact it's my birthday and I would hate to go to a funeral on my birthday.

Sorry if this blog is a bit depressing/boring, but I had to write something since I have no one to talk to about it until everyone comes back in January or when/if I go home on Christmas. We're suppose to have 8 inches of snow by Friday, Christmas but I can't go home if there's that much snow or county people suck at trying to keep roads clear. We had nine inches of snow a couple weeks ago, and they didn't shovel my street for 2 days after it quit snowing, I'm not holding high standards for this time either.

Have a joyous Holiday and hope you're breaks are/is going better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment