Monday, November 16, 2009

Writing a Paper

So, instead of writing my paper that's due tomorrow, I've decided to start a blog instead. I know what you're thinking, "Then go do your paper!!" Well, I wish it were that simple. I'm having trouble coming up with a good argument for my paper. It's for my Intro to Shakespeare class, and on The Merchant of Venice. I have what we're suppose to write on by trying to actually get all of the ideas out of my head and into paper form is another story.

We are suppose to write an argument with a supporting thesis statement as to whether or not The Merchant of Venice is comedy or tragedy, apparently it's been called both. So, I have a title but that's as far as it goes, and it has to be between 4-6 pages. Hmmm? I guess I'm behind, huh?

Well, not only that I have to write a poem for tomorrow as well that is 14 lines long and each line is exactly 10 syllables, and it's being called a Sonnet. Well, no ideas on a topic for that. I really suck at writing poetry, but it was either that class or non-fiction writing. I chose something other than non-fiction.

Not only, am I behind on those and blogging at the moment, but I'm also extremely behind in NaNoWriMo, this is my first attempt at writing 50,000 words in a month and I pretty far behind. So, I will probably try to attempt NaNoWriMo next year, I have too many papers and such do this month to finish NaNoWriMo, but this is my first blog, myspace doesn't count. :) I'm looking forward to blogging more, I also Vlog too. But anyways, I need to leave you for now to do my papers, but don't worry I'll be back, and hopefully the Nargles haven't caused too many problems for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment