Saturday, January 16, 2010

Oh, what have I been doing? :)

Classes have started up this week, and has been kind of intriguing. But I bet you're all wondering what I was up to before classes started. Well, Christmas Break was fairly boring, I was here mostly and spent most of it watching various television shows online, which I mentioned in my previous blog. The week following that all I did was work, and watch some of those shows again. Once my roommate returned we watched all of "Glee" together and "The Vampire Diaries" and then as a late birthday present she bought me "Glee" Season 1 Volume 1, exciting.

Since then this past Thursday classes started, which I thought was fairly stupid, because we go to class for 2 days followed by a 3-day-weekend. Anyways, some of my classes seem like they'll be fairly interesting and I'm looking forward to a great semester. Owl City will be performing on Campus on Wednesday, however, my friend didn't by me a ticket so I can't go, and I have to work, I'm not a happy camper. On the bright side, 3 months from tomorrow I get to go to The Hallows and Horcruxes Ball 3 which will be held on Campus again this year!!! EXCITED already!! :) Bands include: Ministry of Magic, The Remus Lupins, The Parselmouths, The Moaning Myrtles, Gred and Forge, The Whomping Willows, and Justin Finch-Fletchly and the Sugar Quills. DATE: April 17th , 2010. More info will be provided in the future here and on my youtube channel.

Well, as much as I would like to continue rambling, I must say adieu and do my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment